Photography and Art


Life in lockdown (day 14) – Rebecca Campbell 

I think that I have settled in better than I expected during the past two weeks, I have spent most of my time doing work for school and watching Netflix. 

Although I think that I am very lucky because I live in the countryside and have the luxury of walking through the fields and up the country roads. 

During my walks I have started taking photos for my silver Duke of Ed. I have really enjoyed being able to do some art and photography in this endless free time.


Blessings, Rebecca




Comments

  1. Hi Rebecca, i love your photography... its very moody! Its amazing how i've started to notice Gods beauty everywhere i go, now that i'm walking a lot more! Thank you so much for sharing! Dianne :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment