Over the rainbow!


Life in Lockdown - Aimee Montgomery (day 35)

Being in lockdown has been interesting to say the least. I’ve been bored a lot and I’ve also spent a lot of time with my family. We even started a family game night every Sunday. I have also been keeping in touch with my friends over FaceTime and I’ve been on lots of walks with my family as well.



It was actually my birthday on Friday and some of my friends came and visited me, but don’t worry we stayed 2 metres away! 




I have also started baking a lot. We’ve been baking cornflake buns, cinnamon swirls, scones and brownies etc.




I have been keeping up with my hobbies as I’ve been out my back garden and practising some hockey skills with my sister. I have also been running a lot as we have a treadmill and I’ve been doing the couch to 5k app. All of these things have kept me busy and kept my mind off the things that are going on in the world right now.  

I feel it is important to keep your faith at this time so here is a verse I like to remember. 





Stay safe and well. 

Aimee x
🌈

Comments

  1. Aimee.... thank you so much for sharing with us. Your scones look amazing! i hope you had a lovely birthday :) .....just wanted to finish by saying that i really appreciated the verse you shared - it was really encouraging. Dx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment