Football and Facetime


Life in Lockdown (day 15) - Emma Taylor

Hi everyone it’s Emma here.  

Quarantine has been very boring for me from the start.  I love being outdoors and seeing my mates but this has all stopped.  I am really glad that I have been able to Facetime my friends and keep in contact with them on WhatsApp groups. 


I’m very grateful for my back garden and have spent a lot of time out there.  My football team has set us up some challenges such as Maradona 7.  (Google it!) They have also made videos of us all doing "keepie uppies" then volleying it to the next person.  I’ve spent a lot of time practising my football skills which has kept me busy.  The only problem is that I keep kicking the ball into the neighbours’ gardens.  (So did my dad!)  It's ok when I have to call next door but when it goes over the hedge to the houses behind us, it involves a long walk to get my ball back!



I have also enjoyed baking with my mum and it’s good to have some tasty treats to eat.  We’re planning on fifteens and maybe lemon drizzle cake next.


I also dyed my hair!  


Finally we had a quick trip at the weekend to my grandparents house, but be assured - we did keep to social distancing. 

Even though all the days seem the same, it's important to remember this verse every day. 

"This is the day that the Lord has made, 
Let us rejoice and be glad in it!"
Psalm 118 verse 24

Stay Safe,
Emma



Comments

  1. Oh Emma!!!! Feel free to leave Fifteens and Lemon drizzle cake outside my front door next time you're passing on your walk - they are both mine and Luke's favourites! Thank you so much for sharing what you've been up to... Dx P.s loving the hair!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment