Cookies and Podcasts


Life in Lockdown (day 16)  - Sarah Campbell

Over lockdown I have been doing schoolwork, baking and mostly face-timeing my friends. (I really miss them!)


I have also been exercising and playing a lot of sport when I can. I have been completing the Joe Wicks workout every morning and I have also been going on bike rides with my dad and walking my dog.



These are some cookies I made with my sister.


Over this time of being at home i have had the chance to come closer with God by reading my bible more, listening and sharing some of my favourite worship with my friends and i have even been listening to the Summer Madness podcasts (Word on the Go on Spotify) which have really helped me.

God bless, Sarah.

Comments

  1. Sarah, Your cookies look amazing!! Thank your for sharing with us. I love the Idea of listening to the Summer Madness Podcasts - that's a great idea ( i think i will do that!). Dianne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment