A curly bob and too much homework!!

Life in Lockdown (day 11) - Robin Graham

Honestly...It's only been 2 weeks into quarantine and I've already descended into madness!!

Not even a few days in and i nearly shaved my head bald, however i managed to stop myself before i got too far and now I've got this weird curly bob. 

I've barely left my house all week. So my parents forced me to go for a walk in Ballyboley forest and around Ballynure. 

My teachers have been sending me school work via email etc....and its been a nightmare! As soon as I've finished one thing, another one appears. Its horrible and stressful and i just want to go to sleep! 

Other than that, I've had a pretty good week!




Comments

  1. Thank you Robin for sharing such an honest blog!! You've basically said how most of us are really feeling.....except, ....i love your curly bob hair! it's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment