Scones and Exercising!

Lockdown (day 6) - Jamie Reid

Lockdown has mostly been fine although my hair got really long and my mum had to cut it herself! 😮  .....Every day we have tried to do something productive whether it’s been baking, trampolining or going on walks, etc. We were meant to be making cookies but my sister didn’t follow the instructions and we we're left with a puddle. On top of that, whilst making scones - we forgot to put in self raising flour, meaning we had to go the extra mile to make it work. At least I feel as if I’ve learnt a thing or two about baking. 
                                                               
                                                                - Mothers day scones

We have also been trying a fitness thing on YouTube in the mornings to get ourselves ready for the day, it is called P.E with Joe. Rosie [our dog] will just stare at us while we make fools of ourselves! 

Over these past weeks I’ve sometimes felt a little sad because I miss my friends and maybe sometimes I've been a bit grumpy, although i have been able to face-time them!.....Another challenging thing for me is that sometimes i just need to be patient with my family! But what keeps me going is that I know that everyone else is going through same thing....and although i may complain - i am glad that I’m not in a tiny home by myself.

                                                                              - PE with Joe

There have been a few highlights on our walks as well, as we usually take our bikes to the park once a day. It's nice to get out! 

                                                                                    - Exercise time

Stay safe everyone, Jamie :) 



Comments

  1. Jamie, i've loved hearing of your adventures and trying new things! i like that you didn't give up!! Thanks so much for sharing! I look forward to hearing what new things you try next... Dx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment